PHP Developers wanted!
We are looking for PHP Developer to build a system for managing ICO (initial coin offering) and crowdfunding using cryptocurrency. The platform will communicate with CMSs.
- min. 2 years of experience in programming PHP
- HTML / CSS / JS
- writing tests
- ongoing project maintenance
- very good knowledge of the version control system (GIT)
An additional advantage will be:
- knowledge of design patterns (MVC)
- knowledge of TWIG templates systems;
- experience with external integration of the API service (REST or SOAP);
- knowledge of Blockchain issues
- B2B/ Contract of employment/ Contract of specific work
- Salary (PLN 8,000 – PLN 12,000)
- The opportunity to work with people who like what they do and share their knowledge
- 2 or 3 monitors from Pivot + PC Linux
- After the trial period and visible involvement in our own development, we sponsor trainings you choose yourself
- An air-conditioned office in the very center of Krakow
- Standard social: full kitchen, chill room, snacks, social parties
- Possibility of partial remote work after previous arrangements with the supervisor
Send your CV to [email protected], with “PHP Developer” title.
In the content write in a maximum 2 sentences about the solution that you’ve created/co-created and you think that it is your greatest achievement.